Object of the game:
    People are attacking poor Octomom. So she fends off her enemies with the most abundant arsenal she has at her disposal: She spreads her legs and shoots out babies.

Level 1: Wicked doctors and nurses try to advise her against having more babies. Blast 'em.
    Level 2: Evil celebrities are hounding her while shouting harsh logical criticisms. Destroy 'em!
    Level 3: The relentless paparrazi minions have weapons of their own in their cameras that have the capability to blind enemies for minutes. They swarm around her in hopes to take some nipslip shots. She must fight!! Obliterate 'em!
    Level 4: Child Services chase her for her precious litter of children. Their clipboards are weapons to be reckoned with! Disintegrate em!
    Level 5 Sub-bosses: Her evil parents try to kick her out of their house just because she claims ownership of the house even tho her parents paid for it. How dare they! They must be fetalized! But watch out for the deadly receipts that they have collected over the years in buying items for her children! Annihilate 'em!
    Final Level: Final boss - It's Octomom vs Octomom! Her evil twin, Jeanine Garofalo is angry that people keep calling her Octomom! She's angry and thirsts for blood! Nuke her!

Octomom needs collage lip injections to heal from injuries.
    She must collect welfare checks and donations to reload her arsenal of babies.
    Last edited by StorminTrojan; 03-20-09 at 02:18 AM.
    03-19-09 06:18 PM
    You continue to come up with some real winners.
    03-19-09 06:22 PM
    and i just vomited
    03-19-09 06:31 PM
    I forgot there are some serious ppl here. I guess I should have added "just kidding" oh well...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-19-09 06:33 PM
    Oh I see......

All your "ideas" are just jokes?
    03-19-09 07:14 PM
    Alright alright, tough crowd sheesh. Ignore and let this thread die. No more posts!

03-19-09 07:16 PM
    Can we turn this game around so we can be throwing stuff at her

03-19-09 07:34 PM
    Game would then be too difficult. How do you fight against something that spouts out a 100 babies and still live?
    Can we turn this game around so we can be throwing stuff at her

03-19-09 08:07 PM
    I almost literally laughed my a off when I read this. I think that would be a funny game/app. The only thing better? If she wins all the levels she signs that contract from Hustler to make the adult movie....ugh...on second thought scratch that

for some reason "throwing a hot dog in a hallway" came to mind.
    03-19-09 08:14 PM
    People are attacking poor octomom. So she fends off her enemies with the most abundant arsenal she got : she spreads her legs and shoots out babies knocking her enemies down. Level 1: evil doctors who try to advise her against having more babies. Level two : evil celebrities level 3: the paparrazi minions. Level 4 sub-bosses : her evil parents who try to kick her out of their house just because she claims ownership of the house even tho they paid for it. Final boss : her evil twin, Jeanine Garofalo!
    She needs collage lip injections to heal from injuries.

Oh my. That would be an amazingly funny app.
    03-19-09 08:15 PM
    and i just vomited
    Are you okay? Thanks for sharing and everything, but maybe you should lie down instead of being on CB.
    03-19-09 08:16 PM
    This would be an awesome game.
    03-19-09 11:45 PM
    I wonder if octomom would approve....

03-20-09 10:49 AM
    Lol this is hilarious
    03-20-09 11:11 AM
    Can another health increase for her be Dr. Phil and the other idiots that paid her to do interviews?
    03-20-09 11:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD