Not sure if this is already out there but is there a way to use Bluetooth to connect to a computer and use the Storm as a remote for PowerPoints as well as showing the presenter notes?

If there isn't would anyone be interested in making it?

I just tried giving a slide show in my Speech Lab and my Apple Remote program on my Touch failed me..(not to mention the Mini DisplayPort to VGA cord)..It was a disaster..

Anyway... BlackBerry slide show? I think we need this

Note: Did a search and didn't find anything useful or with a definite answer.
    04-08-09 09:16 AM
    I agree. My friend's iPhone has an EXCELLENT app, where you can see the notes for each slide you're on. Also, you set your time limit and when you have 10 minutes left and 5 mins left, etc. it will vibrate in your hand. Its really an amazing application and I'm sure someone, somewhere is probably working on it. At least, I'd like to believe that.

BluCtrl seems really nice, but not geared towards presentations. An app with at least the above features would be awesome.
    04-08-09 11:54 AM
    Check out MobiMouse at mobihand.com. It seems like it would work cuz it says it's good for giving presentations with powerpoint, and can be used with WiFi (not with the storm), Bluetooth, or USB. There's a free trial and it's also on sale right now.
    04-08-09 03:14 PM
    I would also be interested in this app for the storm. I use power point presentations almost everyday when I am teaching. This would be sweet and make all of my students even more jealous of my phone.
    04-08-09 03:33 PM
    I would also be interested in this app for the storm. I use power point presentations almost everyday when I am teaching. This would be sweet and make all of my students even more jealous of my phone.
    Haha that's awesome. I love techy teachers.
    04-08-09 04:19 PM
    03-05-11 10:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD