Obviously not everyone will find it funny, but I was thinking about this yesterday and had a bunch of idea's brewing about how this could be a rather funny ap, kind of like the Kenny powers and that�s what she said app's made by mike.

I can't think of all my ideas but I had in mind 2 different version's one was wife and one was gf, obviously the wife one nags a lot more and wants a lot more from you. I don�t know it sounds really stupid now, but if I could think of my idea's which if I do I will re post but it was funny at the time...

I�m to tired cant think...this is probably gona be a flop of an idea... Ill revive it later!
    05-08-09 12:31 PM
    Dont get the point. I get enough nagging from the real thing, why do I want my phone to annoy me when I am alone not being nagged. Is this for the single guy to remember why to remain single?
    05-08-09 12:39 PM
    Dont get the point. I get enough nagging from the real thing, why do I want my phone to annoy me when I am alone not being nagged. Is this for the single guy to remember why to remain single?
    Lol probably I was being nagged the other day and I think I came up with more as a mockery type device. But it could also be funny type nagging lines that just remind you how funny it can be sometimes. The idea I had in mind was humor.
    05-08-09 12:42 PM
    your name seems to be dead on :}
    05-08-09 01:34 PM
    tell you what, let me send my nagging wife to you for a day. see if you still want an app to replicate that when she isn't around.

****, I'd like an app that quiets the nagging wife. doting girlfriend app. every time my wife opens her mouth to speak, I hit a button and I hear the exact opposite from my cell phone.

tag line:
    the storm gives more love

free concept, just remember to let me have a free copy when you start selling it.
    05-08-09 01:42 PM
    how about an app that you turn on whenever they're nagging and it filters through your phone into a song of your choice. that would be clutch.
    05-08-09 01:43 PM
    couldnt agree more.
    05-08-09 01:48 PM
    APP Request Nagging Wife

I already have one of those!
    05-08-09 02:02 PM
    Can you switch this concept to blocking out a nagging commercial? I am so sick of hearing "There's an app for that".
    05-08-09 02:07 PM
    relax on the guy he was just making an app request, you either have a way of helping and nothing at all...put your self in a situation of an app request and see what its like to hear others.
    05-08-09 02:13 PM
    Lol, I actually wanted to start this and see where it can go. I figured it would be a really funny thread and a good read. But I was actually thinking more like an anti nag, and there has to be 2 levels wife and gf because they are different levels sensitivity. So like a horn button you press or something or, as far as the nagging that turns into singing lol!
    Last edited by mentalcase87; 05-08-09 at 02:42 PM.
    05-08-09 02:40 PM
    When i think about it, I imagine something where, lets say you wife or gf is nagging and what ever the app does gets the point across but it makes them smile or laugh. Yea know where they give you that face like f you, but then put that stupid smile on, and then try to come over and beat you up...
    05-08-09 03:00 PM
    Can you switch this concept to blocking out a nagging commercial? I am so sick of hearing "There's an app for that".
    there might already be an app for that... :}

*runs*
    05-08-09 04:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD