if anyone could/would make an app for lolcats it would be greatly appreciated as I do not have the know-how to make an app.
    06-19-09 09:57 AM
    what sort of lolcats app do you want?

If you just want a launcher, a home screen icon that will auto connect you to lolcats.com, then you can download that from CB'er Phikai's BB launcher site
    Blackberry Launchers
    Looks like the direct link to that particular launcher is http://edlindustries.com/downloads/l...ts/lolcats.jad

if you want something else, you would probably have to better describe what a lolcats app should do, what it should look like, what capabilities it has to have, stuff like that, and maybe somebody would give it a shot
    06-19-09 11:09 AM
    I'm looking for something similar to the lolcats for the iphone, basically something that would d/l random pictures from the lolcats picture library and display them on screen with the ability to save them to phone/email/mms them.
    07-08-09 10:17 PM
    Sound like you need something like my j2me lolcat viewer on www dot prowl.org / lolcats

(sorry for the above link breaking, but I only registered to reply to your post

It's a J2ME lolcats viewer, and works on nokias as well as PocketPCs - haven't tried it on a blackberry, so give it a whirl and see how it goes :-)

Ian
    07-19-09 01:35 PM
    Sound like you need something like my j2me lolcat viewer on www dot prowl.org / lolcats

It's a J2ME lolcats viewer, and works on nokias as well as PocketPCs - haven't tried it on a blackberry, so give it a whirl and see how it goes :-)

Ian
    Nice! This seems to work ok. I wish it showed a status bar for how much of the picture has been downloaded.

Thanks!
    07-19-09 04:09 PM
    Just installed this on my co-workers blackberry and it does not work. Moreover, I can't seem to remove it....Any ideas on how I can delete/uninstall it?
    07-28-09 02:04 PM
    07-28-09 02:12 PM

Ian
    Exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

Just installed this on my co-workers blackberry and it does not work. Moreover, I can't seem to remove it....Any ideas on how I can delete/uninstall it?
    It's working just fine on my Tour.
    09-03-09 04:10 PM

Ian
    This works awesome on my Storm! Thanks
    09-03-09 04:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD