Can someone make an application to do a number combination lock? Such as a vault/combination style 4-digit lock like a spinning combo lock with a number pad below it would be nice so people would have the option of spinning the lock to get to their code or they can input it. such similar to the sidekick/iphone/g1 locks...the blackberry default locking function is too hard to do when driving 0=) willing to donate and test! =)

or such as, i had to say it but: iphone:

Thanks in advance.
    04-08-09 11:22 PM
    ask DMG? I bet he can make an app like this! ill pay for it!
    04-09-09 01:18 AM
    How is the default lock code harder than the pic of the iphone? It's the same thing!
    04-09-09 01:23 AM
    How is the default lock code harder than the pic of the iphone? It's the same thing!
    not when you have full keyboard set in portrait.
    04-09-09 01:44 AM
    ask DMG? I bet he can make an app like this! ill pay for it!
    I've asked DMG already...he said possibly in the future, I dont think I can wait that long. I'm pretty picky.
    04-09-09 01:46 AM
    not when you have full keyboard set in portrait.
    I always use the pass code, and every app plus the default lock uses the multitap kb. It changes to full in landscape, but I think they are working on locking the lock screen to portrait.
    04-09-09 01:47 AM
    Would also pay for something similar to this.
    04-11-09 02:59 PM
    Check out our new pattern based lock application called PatternLock. It isn't number based, but it might be easier to manage.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ne...highlight=lock
    04-11-09 03:02 PM
    DMG's latest update for stormslider includes an option to add a 4-digit password. probably not exactly what you were looking for, but just throwing that out there if youre impatient.

and its free
    04-11-09 03:32 PM
    This isn't gonna help you much because you can red key out of any lock program except the one that comes w the phone.
    04-11-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD