If there isn't an app already to do this I would like to request one.

I like the function that is built into the iPhone that when you are typing on the keyboard it shows a larger version of the key that you are pressing. Seems like this would be very useful as I find it very difficult to type on the Storm b/c of the fact that my figures cover the keys that I am trying to push.

Let me know if that doesn't make any sense.

Also if this already exist somewhere..sorry...I searched and couldn't find anything.

Thanks!
    Last edited by jbeck22; 08-06-09 at 08:43 AM.
    08-06-09 08:39 AM
    i don't think its posible to do anything with the keyboard on the storm. #However as far as I am aware this feature is implimented in OS 5 when it is released.
    08-06-09 08:47 AM
    that would be great! I think it will make typing A LOT easier for us who have larger fingers.
    08-06-09 08:48 AM
    When I type on my Storm I rarely look at the keyboard. I guess I txt too much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 01:08 PM
    i don't think its posible to do anything with the keyboard on the storm. #However as far as I am aware this feature is implimented in OS 5 when it is released.
    It is not. There is a feature that will show the letter you are pushing in the text field, but most of us agreed its useless because you need to be looking at the keyboard to type on this thing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD