I know there is a version of this for iphone. And I haven't even been able to access the website on my storm. I don't know if it would even be possible, but being able to send your schedule directly to the calendar would be an amazing feature.
    03-17-09 09:15 AM
    If you enable your java scripting on you browser, you can at least make it past the front door of HotSchedules and you will be able to see posted schedule. Unfortunatly, all other functionality of Hotscheds is unavailable... can't release shift... shift exchange.. print reports..etc.
    03-17-09 11:13 AM
    If you enable your java scripting on you browser, you can at least make it past the front door of HotSchedules and you will be able to see posted schedule. Unfortunatly, all other functionality of Hotscheds is unavailable... can't release shift... shift exchange.. print reports..etc.
    You can also use Opera Mini. I use it and can get on and drop and add shifts. Can't get to messages well, or the popup schedule for a week. Otherwise, can use my basic functions, and it works. Hope this helps. P.s. Opera uses selections as double taps, like zooming on BB browser.
    03-17-09 11:45 PM
    I know there is a version of this for iphone. And I haven't even been able to access the website on my storm. I don't know if it would even be possible, but being able to send your schedule directly to the calendar would be an amazing feature.
    Hotschedules would need to develop this application like they did iSchedules for the iPhone.
    03-18-09 04:18 AM
    I have been in correspondence with HotSchedules support recently...

(cannot post links yet) hotscheduleswebsite/hs/wap

this is there mobile version.... no graphics.. can view schedule, pick up/release shift (and as I try to login as as of this moment is not working which is typical)
    You can message them if you go to the messaging area and select HotSchedules support as the recipient and if enough of us do, maybe they'll help us out.
    03-18-09 11:03 AM
    I got to test the HS app a few weeks ago. Its pretty basic at this point. One area that will be cool (as soon as it works) is that you can import the HS schedule into your calander. You can also view and respond to messages directly from the app, which is much better than seeing that you have a message on your phone and having to wait until your near a computer to actually read the message. The version I tested did not have manager functionality. HS has already worked things out with App World for downloading.
    02-13-10 01:23 AM
    They've released the app in BlackBerry App World. It's $2.99

BlackBerry App World - HotSchedules

Apparently NOT Storm compatible atm, going by reviews.
    04-02-10 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD