would need to use the mic, but could someone make another pointless, addicting app of blowing into the mic to make the sound of a empty bottle when u blow into it?? and have a picture of a bottle with the top pointing down! to know what im talking about drink a corona, bud, watever, then blow in the top for the drunken instrument haha!
    02-19-09 01:17 AM
    that is such a good idea.. i would play with this for HOURS... no ****. just like, blow into the mic and it plays a short tone from the speaker phone. that would be so tight...
    02-19-09 01:23 AM
    =( sorry but remember that little single audio channel limitation? yea, the mic input is considered an audio channel
    02-19-09 01:24 AM
    so this will never be possible with the storm? or maybe later??
    02-19-09 01:26 AM
    whats this i havent heard of anything about the audio channel limitation
    02-19-09 01:26 AM
    i got no idea but im sure phrehnck knows what hes talkin about lol.. but i would like to know.. what is audio channel limitation?
    02-19-09 01:29 AM
    it sucks, for some reason cdma blackberries can only play one tone at a time. (and only use one audio channel at a time)

that also rules out the flute. crapper.
    02-19-09 01:35 AM
    If RIM builds an OS thats MADE for the STORM from the ground up, we may get some better apps(3D/OpenGL=Fast HomeScreen/Ribbon response)...currently the Storm OS is just a modified Curve OS with some extra java API packages for the acceleromet/touchscreen.

As far as the single audio channel limitation goes, im afraid that this is a hardware limitation for us CDMA users which wont be corrected until RIM releases a new touchscreen smartphone.

This will break a lot of your hearts but the current Storm, as it is regardless of the upgrades to the OS(.75.76.83.89.90.93.103), will always be like running Windows 95 on a brand new Core 2 Duo box. Its funny cus there is supposed to be a physical GPU in the Storm but no API are available for programmers to utilize it to make some really great looking apps like the iPhone has.

but for me, I was using a Razr for 4 years before getting the Storm so im happy =)
    02-19-09 01:37 AM
    i just like that sound.. it could be accelerameter innitiated and ill PRETEND to blow. haha
    02-19-09 01:37 AM
    weak sauce..
    02-19-09 01:38 AM
    haha i like the accelerometer idea, but it only looks good until someone else tries lol.. ill say no it doesnt work with bad breath go brush your teeth and try tomorrow haha
    02-19-09 01:41 AM
    if you want an accelerometer to tone app, get schizoTone from if(life==null) return;

it was my first venture into the storm accelorometer but some ppl seem to like it, especially to freak out their pet dogs...
    02-19-09 02:03 AM
    if you want an accelerometer to tone app, get schizoTone from if(life==null) return;

it was my first venture into the storm accelorometer but some ppl seem to like it, especially to freak out their pet dogs...
    already have it! haha, dont really understand it, but i did it 2 annoy my gurl.. worked like a charm! haha
    02-19-09 02:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD