Ryan, this is looking great. Good work.

Some nice things to have as well with this is the ability to enter text with selectors of AVPU, SAMPLE, OPQRST and vitals taken with ability to save multiple vital sets for trending, then save info from all to sd card. Asking a lot but then I think this would be a very marketable application.

Once again, good work Ryan!
    Last edited by jaskru; 05-15-09 at 12:56 PM. Reason: provide feedback for app
    05-15-09 09:23 AM
    Has anyone been able to log into the beta? I can't and was wondering if the rest of the beta users were having problems logging in.
    05-15-09 09:38 AM
    Hey I'd. Love to help with a beta test and I'm work right now so it'd work out great

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 09:40 AM
    Looking good Ryan! Been playing with it some today and looks good. I'll give it a real test tomorrow since I work. Again, great job so far, thank you Ryan!

05-15-09 09:28 PM
    Ryan, this is looking great. Good work.

Some nice things to have as well with this is the ability to enter text with selectors of AVPU, SAMPLE, OPQRST and vitals taken with ability to save multiple vital sets for trending, then save info from all to sd card. Asking a lot but then I think this would be a very marketable application.

Once again, good work Ryan!
    looking amazing.. i just got back from NJ so and i just downloaded it and wow..thats all i can say.. as to the avpu ext. but the the vitals might be good. like maybe a drop down screen for the systolic and the dyst. like maybe range it from 50-220 or sum for each and also have a drop for a pulse and reps. just some ideas.. but ryan amazing job..
    05-17-09 05:55 PM
    Anything new on this boys and girls
    05-23-09 01:23 AM
    Been super busy lately, I haven't gotten a chance to work on it much at all. Currently, I'm a little worried about the legal implications of selling this software (Liabilities and such). I'm looking into possibly opening it up for anyone to write. I might Open Source it on Sourcefourge or something. Hopefully I'll have some details later this week.
    05-24-09 11:03 PM
    maybe it would be good if it could log times and mileage? i hate having to sit there and count back how many miles it probably was because i had a lazy partner.
    05-28-09 05:02 AM
    looking amazing.. i just got back from NJ so and i just downloaded it and wow..thats all i can say.. as to the avpu ext. but the the vitals might be good. like maybe a drop down screen for the systolic and the dyst. like maybe range it from 50-220 or sum for each and also have a drop for a pulse and reps. just some ideas.. but ryan amazing job..
    Ok lets try to keep this app simple. By the time we get it we may have to buy the 12 lead cables that go with it.. LOL
    05-28-09 09:22 AM
    I am going to jump in here. I would like to see the police logger version.

Police Logger Plus
    Last edited by gpd129; 05-28-09 at 11:02 AM.
    05-28-09 10:57 AM
    maybe it would be good if it could log times and mileage? i hate having to sit there and count back how many miles it probably was because i had a lazy partner.
    i agree 110% with u.. lol
    05-28-09 01:50 PM
    i'd be very interested in this also! is it available yet?
    06-27-09 08:03 AM
    bump any update
    07-16-09 11:29 PM
    This sounds great! Is it available for curve 8330?

07-29-09 11:44 AM
    any new updates on this app ?

thanks
    C
    11-19-09 06:47 PM
    Me too. I'm definately interested.
    11-19-09 07:16 PM
    Any updates yet? I'm really interested!
    11-20-09 08:00 PM
    Anyone willing to revive this app? Definitely wish I had this app here lately, would make life at work so much simpler...

12-09-09 05:16 PM
    Hey guys,
    Sorry the app pretty much fell off the map after some time. I have been very busy on other things (new job, etc.). To be honest, I don't believe that I will be working on the application any further... The main reason being the legal implications of creating an app like this. So, while I don't plan on developing this any further, I am willing to hand over the source for this app to anyone who wants to finish it. Basically, there are a lot of possible issues when you create software that has any part in saving lives, and I have too many things going right now on top of that. So, if any dev wishes to continue working on the app, or if you're feeling brave and want to compile it yourself, pm or email me for the source.

Sorry to let you guys down, but at this point there isn't a whole lot else I can do.
    Ryan
    12-14-09 04:52 PM
    Wow..

10char
    12-15-09 04:05 AM
    Legal issues? How do the Apple App guys handle that issue? Disclaimer when downloading?

Well thanks for your help so far and I certainly hope someone can step in and take the reins.
    12-15-09 09:10 AM
    So i take it nobody wanted to take this over? Hmm..Well it was a good idea. Ya know now a days you would think there would be apps for EMS or FIRE but notta. Guess its sorry guys and girls but your on your own...Bummer...
    02-15-10 08:27 AM
    It would be a lot easier if someone could write up some detailed specs for this logger or just make a youtube video explaining every single element on the iphone app =)
    02-15-10 09:08 AM
    Do you mean describing a list of features for the app?

EDIT: Also, Ryan sent me the developing files for what he had so far, but I haven't had a chance to do anything with it, would you like me to send these to you?
    Last edited by jedifire11; 02-15-10 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Added some stuff
    02-15-10 01:33 PM
    This is Brilliant.....I'm on board w/ an App like this!
    02-16-10 02:38 AM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD