That looks good, In my opinion it doesn't have to look great as long as it functions properly.

Is there a way to add a clear call data button and leave the clear time for when the call is over?
    Last edited by Skibum173; 05-03-09 at 06:46 PM.
    05-03-09 06:43 PM
    That looks good, In my opinion it doesn't have to look great as long as it functions properly.

Is there a way to add a clear call data button and leave the clear time for when the call is over?
    Yea, sure, I'll work on it tomorrow. I'll also see if I can get a notes page + vitals page and gesture support to switch between em. I'll post details here as I make progress.
    05-03-09 06:50 PM
    That's awesome Ryan, Let me know if you need anything else from me.
    05-03-09 06:51 PM
    Here's a little update on the application. I'm including screenshots.

Notice that I haven't completed the timer yet, but I'm hoping for a click on the screen to start it, and it should vibrate when it reaches zero.

Note: I got the button fields to work, so I decided to use them instead of the other.

-Ryan
    05-04-09 07:14 PM
    Oh, forgot to post the other screenshot... here it is
    ~Ryan
    05-04-09 07:17 PM
    That Is so cool!!! I love it. I love the idea of the vibrate feature when the timer is over!! Do you have a paypal account? I want to donate some money to the time you've spent and the work you've done!!! Anyone else on here that would like to donate, please do!!

THANKS RYAN, it looks great!
    05-04-09 07:50 PM
    Now I'm gunna have to leave my curve for a storm for this lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 08:05 PM
    Looking awesome, can't wait to give it a try in the field!
    05-04-09 09:44 PM
    Wouldn't mind something like this.
    05-04-09 09:56 PM
    Hey Ryan, Just wanted to see how it was coming along?
    05-06-09 07:30 PM
    All i can say is wow.. you are a very talented person to come up with this within such little time. A+++++++ i cant wait until you release it so i can try it out. i had like 3 MVA's(motor vehicle accidents-for those non fire/ems) this afternoon and would of been great to give it a try.

Once again amazing job..

J/W when or if you release it, is it going to be ota. reason im saying this is because im on my 4th storm now and i have a mac and still have not figured out how to sink the 2 together. but if its ota i could always re download it.

but again nice work.
    05-06-09 11:22 PM
    Yea, it will be OTA on the crackberry store. I am just working on the timer now. Once I get that, it should be ready for a small beta test.
    ~Ryan
    05-07-09 07:56 AM
    Not to be a pain..but after seeing these pics.....umm what about extrication time? By the way... I HOPE your gonna take your bloody, urine soaked glove off before you even think about touching your own property...... It may work for some but I work for a high pace commercial service and just don't have that kind of time to play during patient care.... I'll have to stick to my memory and post it's..lol.. Besides, the city I work in, If I pull out my storm ifo the patient... he may try to jack me for it...lolol
    05-07-09 08:52 AM
    Not to be a pain..but after seeing these pics.....umm what about extrication time? By the way... I HOPE your gonna take your bloody, urine soaked glove off before you even think about touching your own property...... It may work for some but I work for a high pace commercial service and just don't have that kind of time to play during patient care.... I'll have to stick to my memory and post it's..lol.. Besides, the city I work in, If I pull out my storm ifo the patient... he may try to jack me for it...lolol
    I'm not a paramedic or anything myself, so I was just going on the screen-shots of the other application. If you would explain what kind of functionality that that would need, I could probably work it in. Also, to update everyone on the status. I'm working on getting a server to host a small beta before I can release the program into the wild, I do have a little screen-shot to tease you in the meantime though
    05-07-09 11:07 AM
    I'm not a paramedic or anything myself, so I was just going on the screen-shots of the other application. If you would explain what kind of functionality that that would need, I could probably work it in. Also, to update everyone on the status. I'm working on getting a server to host a small beta before I can release the program into the wild, I do have a little screen-shot to tease you in the meantime though
    I'll host the OTA for you. PM me if you want the info and I'll create you an account. If I dont answer you back quickly just email me. I'll PM you with my email address.
    05-07-09 12:08 PM
    I would also like this app. I am a FF/EMT-IV, and i need these times for my reports as well. also maybe add in what you might have done for a patient like check boxes for bls, als, IV admin, ecg, etc.
    05-07-09 09:04 PM
    Hey Ryan, Wanted to see how everything was coming along? Any idea of when you might have it out?
    05-10-09 10:35 AM
    good afternoon everybody just checking in to see how the app is going and if you got any questions.. cuz im sure im not the only one that will help as much as possible to make this app work..
    05-12-09 05:13 PM
    Nice idea for an app..but I would put a doa shortcut button as well. unfortuantely on a storm by the time the data is inputed after the lags..the poor ba$**** would already be dead
    05-12-09 05:41 PM
    Nice idea for an app..but I would put a doa shortcut button as well. unfortuantely on a storm by the time the data is inputed after the lags..the poor ba$**** would already be dead
    So I guess that wouldn't make him DOA, if he was DOA you wouldn't even have to pull your blackberry out.....
    05-12-09 07:22 PM
    Hey everyone, I've been really busy lately with other things. Hopefully ill have a beta test ready for you guys tomorrow.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-13-09 08:00 AM
    Sweet!!! Thanks For the Update!!!
    05-13-09 08:26 AM
    cant wait.. thanks
    05-13-09 02:56 PM
    Same here, can't wait to give it a shot...
    05-13-09 03:14 PM
    Beta mails have been sent

Please post your thoughts and comments here.
    Thanks!
    Ryan
    05-15-09 09:04 AM
76 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD