A great app would be one that displays the days and short term calendar events and tasks on the storm when the screen is locked. There isn't much room on the home screen, but I think it would be good enough to display it on the screen when it is locked. I would love to have this, but I am not sure how difficult it would be to create.

Any help? Or anyone willing to make it?
    03-09-09 01:52 PM
    nobody, nothing?
    03-10-09 09:42 AM
    like a theme with a today portion ? :}
    03-10-09 10:54 AM
    like a theme with a today portion ? :}

Yeah. I am ok with the standard BB theme. To me it just makes sense to display events on the screen when it is locked. I mean I see my name there, why not events and tasks?
    03-10-09 11:53 AM
    then find a theme that's close to default but with today portion..

like this one: http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/de...-today-168238/
    03-10-09 11:58 AM
    then find a theme that's close to default but with today portion..

like this one: http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/de...-today-168238/

I tried one... it seemed to slow the phone down, but maybe it was just my imagination.

I'm not trying to be picky or stubborn, but you still have to high light the icon to see the events. That is why I am saying they should always be displayed on the locked screen... this way you would see them when ever you lock/unlock your phone, not when you have to think about it and click the icon.

It is probably just me, but it just seems like a good idea.
    03-10-09 02:23 PM
    Here it is... but it is for the iphone. This would be great on the Storm.

Lock Calendar Update - Display Calendar Events on Lock Screen | Apple iPhone School
    03-11-09 05:08 PM
    I tried one... it seemed to slow the phone down, but maybe it was just my imagination.

I'm not trying to be picky or stubborn, but you still have to high light the icon to see the events. That is why I am saying they should always be displayed on the locked screen... this way you would see them when ever you lock/unlock your phone, not when you have to think about it and click the icon.

It is probably just me, but it just seems like a good idea.
    I completely agree, i would love an app that would display my daily calendar events AND tasks on the main screen without having to scroll over anything... I'd settle for having it only when unlocked, but if i could see them when the phone was locked that'd be great!
    06-22-09 08:43 PM
    even if I have my tasks set to show up on the calender though it doesn't seem to display in the today second, is this normal?
    06-22-09 09:43 PM
    I completely agree, i would love an app that would display my daily calendar events AND tasks on the main screen without having to scroll over anything... I'd settle for having it only when unlocked, but if i could see them when the phone was locked that'd be great!
    I think there are themes that are just 'today' that display your x most recent events always on the homescreen. The hidden today themes are the ones you have to highlight the icon.
    06-22-09 09:59 PM
    None of the themes I have tried put your tasks on the Today Screen portion of the theme. I am able to get my calendar events without difficulty. Is there an theme or app that will do this?
    06-23-09 06:58 PM
    I would love just a calender on my lock screen.
    06-23-09 11:16 PM
    today style calendar on the lock screen would be AWESOME!!!!
    11-02-09 03:11 PM
    its been like a year....still no?
    03-18-10 05:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD