An App similar to the golf scorecards that you could keep a history of your bowling would be a nice little app -- any other bowlers out there?
    07-13-09 03:02 PM
    I have an Excel Spreadsheet that can do that, plus it has TONS of other information.

The whole thing is dynamic, all you have to do is fill in your game scores.

Interested? I'd sell it for $3.
    07-13-09 03:04 PM
    What about a bowling app ???
    07-13-09 03:05 PM
    bowler here

i know there is pda software out there that allows you to keep your scores then upload them to your computer to track avg and what not
    07-13-09 03:08 PM
    I was looking for an app that would keep a history of what i did in league play -- with teh functionality to input what spares you left , conversion rate on said spares, etc

I think it would be a cool app if done right
    07-13-09 03:24 PM
    218 Avg last season Woot!

Of course that's on a house shot and doesn't really mean that much lol.

I was going to make an app like this for myself, but I never thought anyone else would want it though.
    07-13-09 03:28 PM
    well you have at least one person that would purchase it!
    07-13-09 03:35 PM
    I'd also be interested.
    And by the way:

226 current average!
    Also a house shot.
    07-13-09 04:03 PM
    i think it would be very popular if done right

i used to keep notes in my old moto q about oil patterns (pba) cause i can never remember exactly what ball i threw or what line i was playing when weeks would go by playing on other patterns

219 to 226 avg depending on the leauge or tourny here
    07-13-09 04:09 PM
    I'm gonna upload my spreadsheet to my website and show it to you guys, I think you'll enjoy it.
    07-13-09 04:22 PM
    i think it would be very popular if done right

i used to keep notes in my old moto q about oil patterns (pba) cause i can never remember exactly what ball i threw or what line i was playing when weeks would go by playing on other patterns

219 to 226 avg depending on the leauge or tourny here
    That's awesome. You don't live far from keggle lanes have you ever been there?
    07-13-09 04:35 PM
    yeap been there several times only about 45 mins with no traffic heading straight out hwy 60
    07-13-09 04:42 PM
    yeap been there several times only about 45 mins with no traffic heading straight out hwy 60
    Yeah I've been there twice but it's like 2+ hours for me so I'm not as lucky.

I am lucky to have a great house though. They actually keep up with latest technologies, pins, lane conditions etc.
    07-13-09 04:47 PM
    That would be sweet to be able to go there.I'm on the west coast so no luck.Would also like to see a app. for scores an such.Dont bowl much league anymore,just Pba exp. league's.They are good for humbling one self.Only avg.upper 190's.Having lots of fun an learning alot
    07-13-09 04:59 PM
    so what do you think dmg? you up to the task?
    07-13-09 07:31 PM
    yeah we have some nice houses around here too but they dont seem to care a whole lot about the league and tourny bowlers. they seem to care all about the open bowler. the bad thing is the houses are owned by the president of the usbc, jeff boje, who isnt a good bowler. that may be the problem great buisness man not so great bowler.

i looked for a decent app for my old win mobile device but found nothing so this would be a great app to have for my bb.
    07-13-09 07:42 PM
    I hope someone puts one out before Fall Season -- Would be great
    07-16-09 11:06 AM
    since they dont have bowling app for blackberry,i decided to get myself an ipod touch, they have plenty of application for bowling. it would be nice if someone can make it for blackberry, so i dont have to carry 2 gadgets when i bowl.
    10-10-09 09:58 PM
    since they dont have bowling app for blackberry,i decided to get myself an ipod touch, they have plenty of application for bowling. it would be nice if someone can make it for blackberry, so i dont have to carry 2 gadgets when i bowl.
    What would you be looking for?

I have the same problem - I have Frames (Palm Treo 680). Warily Software is working on a CrackBerry (sorry, just had to say that ) version. I've also managed to write a webapp that will store all of my scores, and allow me to do additional analysis on my scoring - I can break it down by just about anything that I want to - House, ball, league, pattern, and pair. No graphics yet, but that will be when I get everything else done...
    01-09-10 02:56 PM
    I would be interested in finding one that can track what spares are left, what lines I shoot, strike/spare percentages, league averages, averages with different balls, etc...

ANYONE????

Please?
    03-17-10 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD