What with so many talkplans these day giving free calls up to an hour, then over an hour u start paying - can anyone perhaps make an app that automatically ends your call once a specified time is reached? This wud be most handy to save those precious pennies.
    02-21-09 09:17 AM
    Huh? Never heard of such a plan. What you can call right back and get another free hour. What country is this in...lol
    02-21-09 09:56 AM
    Maybe the UK... In the US we dont have calling limits with our calling plans.

Can you tell us what your plan is cause no ones ever heard of this.
    02-21-09 10:13 AM
    Oh its vodafone uk. There's a few plans using the same concept, for example I get 'unlimited free calls to other
    Vodafone mobiles' but it works in the such a way that its free up to an hour then you start paying standard rate. So when the call timer nears an hour, I have to hang up and call back. The thing is I often forget, and it runs over.

Another package is called vodafone 'stop the clock' where you talk for an hour and only pay for the first 3 minutes, these 3 minutes come out of your inclusive free minutes. So in essence multiplies ur free minutes by quite a lot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by gmoney87; 02-21-09 at 02:34 PM.
    02-21-09 02:31 PM
    You pay by the minute once it goes past an hour. Which is why an app to end the call automatically would be v helpful

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-21-09 09:16 PM
    WOW, that sounds like a BS plan. I think they make it complicated to try and trick people on purpose. What happened to just buying a pre determined minute plan (900/1350 etc). And all night/weekend calls are free, and ALL mobile to mobile (VZW for me) are free with no time limit restrictions..?!? Thats wierd!!!
    02-21-09 09:36 PM
    This is why we broke away from England Just kidding.

Anyways, I have not seen or heard of an app to do this.
    02-21-09 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD