ohhhh good idea! thanks
    06-06-09 06:20 AM
    Is there a way to start a workout from scratch on here? I looked and there is beginner, arm workout, full body. I need to make a 4 day split, I know all my exercises and everything just want a blank workout to start from
    The site will let you build a custom routine, I have been using this for a few months now and love being able to change things up.
    06-06-09 06:40 AM
    looks like a nice app
    06-06-09 09:42 AM
    The site will let you build a custom routine, I have been using this for a few months now and love being able to change things up.
    I am using this mainly on my blackberry. I didn't see a way to start from scratch on the mobile site
    06-06-09 02:26 PM
    I am using this mainly on my blackberry. I didn't see a way to start from scratch on the mobile site
    Log on from your pc. Add or modify your routine. You cant make a routine, other than add a few exercises from your BB.
    06-10-09 01:47 PM
    Log on from your pc. Add or modify your routine. You cant make a routine, other than add a few exercises from your BB.
    Thanks for helping out! As a heads up, the ability to build and modify the workout routines will be available right from the BlackBerry with our downloadable app.
    06-10-09 06:11 PM
    Thanks for helping out! As a heads up, the ability to build and modify the workout routines will be available right from the BlackBerry with our downloadable app.
    where is this downloadable app im not seeing it?
    06-10-09 06:42 PM
    where is this downloadable app im not seeing it?
    Sorry I wasn't fully clear. That feature to be able to build and modify workouts from the BlackBerry itself was suggested by numerous members. And so we're making it a feature from within the downloadable app. The app isn't out yet and is currently in alpha. We'll be doing a beta shortly... and of course to be followed with a full release.
    06-14-09 08:36 PM
    Look in the mirror, thats how I keep track of my progress.
    06-14-09 09:53 PM
    Hey, Fitgeek;
    Just checking in to see when the downloadable app will be available. My reception in my gym hasn't improved (the weight room is below ground), and I'm definitely in the market for a native app that does what the GymTechnik mobile site does.

Thanks in advance for the update!
    09-17-09 02:38 PM
    Also: will the downloadable app communicate with GymTechnik's online servers? It'd be ideal to be able to set up workouts online at your desktop, and have any data logged on the mobile app offline sync up with the online servers when service is available (or upon the request of the user).
    09-17-09 02:49 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD