is there a blackberry app for the blackberry bold to let me record phone conversations??
    07-08-09 09:48 AM
    I would love one of these, I work for a newspaper and we need a way to record phone interviews.

We where able to do this with palm treos but I just switched to the blackberry a week ago and I completely forgot about it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-10-09 01:33 PM
    There have been a few conversations about this. As far as I know, the limitation has to do with RIM's OS. The easy answer is no. The best you can do is to turn on voice notes as you're talking, but then you get just your side of the conversation. You may be able to turn on speakerphone, then voice notes, but that's kind of primitive, and I personally haven't tried it. Unless/until RIM changes their OS, you're kind of out of luck.
    07-10-09 01:38 PM
    No apps for bb now. Prob not any time soon.
    For incoming calls, get yourself a Google Voice invite. Some are less than $20 on ebay now, or wait for a free invite.
    For ougoing, the best trick I've seen is a site called drop.io Set up an account. Create a new "drop" withe the template Phone Call. Each drop has a telephone number assoc with it. Dial the nunber and it starts a voicemai that gives u like 270 continuous or not recording time. Make a 3-way call and everything will be recorded. You go to drop.io on your pc and log into the drop and you can listen to your call, DL, email etc. DL and delete and your record minutes are full again. Not a perfect solution but it does work

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by abu4321; 07-10-09 at 02:47 PM.
    07-10-09 02:41 PM
    app called: bluff my call
    found in the free app section of crackberry
    07-11-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD