Android has an app, called NeoMusic, that lets you see the top 50 most listened to, preview the songs, and search for them via the web and direct download.

Also with android I could record a video with my cam, and upload directly to youtube

Android has a torrent client , does the blackberry have one? it would really make use of my overpriced data plan

Thanks for any suggestions , Just a proper youtube app would be a step forward
    06-15-10 11:11 PM
    Youtube gives each user an email address to send videos to, specifically for use with mobile phones, for immediate addition to one's own account. Why on god's green earth would you need a frontend to upload video?

But RIM is not interested in helping people steal movies and music, and I really doubt that you're just downloading Linux ISOs and game patches with BT. Also, calling $30, $25, or $15 overpriced for internet access everywhere you go is trifling.
    06-16-10 01:36 AM
    I guess you are trolling, but , I will go along with it

Why would I need a front end? Because its convenient way to manage videos that I need to upload , along with tags and descriptions, Winmo has it, android has it and im sure Iphone has it. No excuses for lack of features need to be made

Next, Torrent client, Just because someone torrents doesn't mean they pirate , I'm always on wifi and rarely use any data, yet im forced to have the data plan, which I can't utilize for the cost , $30 a month is a lot, when thats what I pay for cable internet almost.

Also the music app, its not pirating to download free indie music , but im sure you have an excuse to why BB users don't need music

So for every feature the phone doesnt have, lets just make excuses and say people dont want the features yeah, good idea
    06-16-10 11:41 AM
    It actually sounds like you're the one trollling.... your first post is a great indication of it.

But for the record, the email address for youtube is WORTHLESS with blackberries cause you can only upload a 2.9 mb video. And a 20 seconds clip is more than that.
    06-16-10 11:47 AM
    There is qik... IF your device is supported...
    06-16-10 12:08 PM
    Lets take this discussion to 3rd Party apps.

EDIT: Maybe you should just get the Android.
    06-16-10 01:24 PM
    Or Maybe blackberry should save its platform?
    06-16-10 03:21 PM
    Save it from what?
    06-16-10 03:48 PM
    pk is right you know... if the device you have does not provide what you need, get one that does...
    06-16-10 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD