I searched but couldnt find what i was looking for. I saw an app, not sure where, but it would help you locate your phone, make a loud noise if you told it to and all. Just wondering if anyone knows of one or has heard of it. Also i like the keyguard they offer in app world, but im assuming it doesnt work for the 9700 yet. Is anyone using it or has a diff solution. I really hate putting my phone down and forgetting that it isnt going to lock itself. I would like something to automatically lock the phone when it blacks out. Thanks alot for any suggestions.
    11-18-09 12:58 PM
    I searched but couldnt find what i was looking for. I saw an app, not sure where, but it would help you locate your phone, make a loud noise if you told it to and all. Just wondering if anyone knows of one or has heard of it. Also i like the keyguard they offer in app world, but im assuming it doesnt work for the 9700 yet. Is anyone using it or has a diff solution. I really hate putting my phone down and forgetting that it isnt going to lock itself. I would like something to automatically lock the phone when it blacks out. Thanks alot for any suggestions.
    There's a new one called Clap-n-Seek and is available from App world - maybe from the developer too but I don't know. It may be under 'utilities' or some such type of category in app word. I don't have app world on my phone now so I don't remember.

Here's a copy and paste of info:

Price: $2.99 (US)

Available at BlackBerry App World

BlackBerry App World - clap'nSeek
    11-18-09 01:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD