With all the apps out there (100's or more) am I right or wrong when I say you have to be selective when you add one to your bb due to the screen size?
    01-23-09 10:39 PM
    You need to be selective in considering the footprint it takes on your device. In other words, is it worth the amount of space it takes up.

If it is written for a particular device, such as a Pearl version and a Curve version, the screen size was taken into consideration. If it works on both, then is will optimize its display for each device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-23-09 10:45 PM
    Some apps are better than others. I know I've seen several people say the myspace/facebook apps cause some trouble on their berrys.

I used Slacker on mine and it literally made everything on my phone freeze up, wouldn't do a thing. I've seen some themes do that.

And yes, screen size too. Although most apps take into consideration your berry type and such.
    01-23-09 11:16 PM
    You need to be selective in considering the footprint it takes on your device. In other words, is it worth the amount of space it takes up.

If it is written for a particular device, such as a Pearl version and a Curve version, the screen size was taken into consideration. If it works on both, then is will optimize its display for each device.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Plus redundancy is a factor... Why have google maps, bb maps, sprint navigation, garmin mobile, and earthcomber, when they all function similar? I can see one map app and one nav app, but don't be over-redundant. :P
    01-23-09 11:26 PM
    Thanks.............
    01-23-09 11:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD