I am searching for an app that will " UNBLOCK " unknown and private calls.

So If i get a private call I can "see the number".

I heard there such program. However I am Cananda. Sources confirms there such apps but also says its N/A in CDN.

I Now Turn To Yall For Help N Tips.. Thanks In Advance....
    *9700 BOLD*
    05-28-10 07:58 AM
    I'm not sure it's possible unless you work for the government. That would defeat the whole purpose of making a private/unknown call.
    05-28-10 08:22 AM
    Our phone company here in Cdn do it. However there not my phone "carrier". Nothing to do with law enforcement.
    05-28-10 11:02 AM
    Someone in another thread suggested a service called "Trapcall" - Google it and check it out. It's available to some providers, but not all. The way it works, it routes those calls through the company's 1-800 number service; since they pay for the incoming call, they see the number and who's calling and forward the call back to you. Good luck!
    05-28-10 06:01 PM
    TrapCall - Unmask Blocked Calls

I'm not sure if they are available in Canada.
    05-29-10 05:02 AM
    thanks I will do that now...
    05-30-10 02:17 PM
    https://www.callunblock.com unblocks blocked callerid and private numbers, Provides Advanced phone number lookup, Blacklists callers, Record phone calls on the clod, Voicemail Transactions, Suports carrier voicemail (for ATT and T-Mobile) and email voicemail in mp3 format. Packages starting at $2.99 per month
    06-11-13 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD