Who pays over $15 for an app? Actually around $10 would be max. I personally don't/won't pay that much for a cell phone app. Especially since Android apps are generally better and lower price or free. Are blackberry owners more affluent than say Android owners? I want to trick out my 9650 with cool apps but not at those prices. Are blackberry owners getting scammed or do we just settle for what we get?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-31-10 01:29 PM
    Depends on the app.

A BlackBerry is not just a cell phone, thus an app for a BlackBerry is not just a cell phone app.

Market share.
    08-31-10 04:49 PM
    K. Smartphone.

08-31-10 05:04 PM
    Just another blackberry fail. No yahoo fantasy football app for blackberry. Android and iphone get apps. http://m.crackberry.com/2010-yahoo-f...comment-833209

09-01-10 09:38 AM
    What app are you looking at for $15? Value is a personal thing...it may not be worth it for you, but well worth it for someone else.
    09-01-10 11:34 AM
    To be honest, I wish we did have the app variety and costs like those who have iPhones.
    09-01-10 11:40 AM
    Vlingo is $20 on blackberry. On Android it is free.

09-01-10 12:05 PM
    Recently I bought Antair Call Screener for $49.95 which I feel quite regret about it, its definitely nice soft but price is on the sky.

I made a purchase on urgent time so I didn't have a time to investigation another soft with same function. After couple of day, I saw a lot of program with same type which price under $5.

Indeed I feel rip off.

09-01-10 01:51 PM
    Ouch! I feel for ya. Supposedly I have one of the best blackberries made with the 9650. It comes with 512mb, so I have plenty of space for apps. Unfortunately, most of the apps I want are overpriced, unavailable, or just plain bad quality. Just redid the os on my phone and only put a small number of apps back on the phone. I found I really only use a few and the rest were just not worth reinstalling.

09-01-10 02:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD