Is this normal? or they trippin'?

Affordable...

Nice, they'r doing an special...

If i were to click the buy now without watching...

04-04-11 08:06 PM
    At first I thought you were talking about the MLB app. It's $15 and you don't even get to watch any games....If I want to know what's going on, I'll go to mlb.com and get that info for free with real time at bats.

However, I do see that you MUST pay attention or get taken...good observations OnedEvil.
    04-04-11 08:13 PM
    'App stalker' is a great free app that will let you know when apps go on sale, or become free.

'Scanner radio' has a paid, and free version. I use the free onw, works great.

Imo, I never pay for apps...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-11 08:18 PM
    'App stalker' is a great free app that will let you know when apps go on sale, or become free.

'Scanner radio' has a paid, and free version. I use the free onw, works great.

Imo, I never pay for apps...

thanks for suggesting that stalker, seems fun
    bb appworld under maintenance, thou
    cant download now, ouch
    04-04-11 08:35 PM
    thanks for suggesting that stalker, seems fun
    bb appworld under maintenance, thou
    cant download now, ouch
    I think I got it as an OTA download somewhere on crackberry

Cheers,

04-04-11 09:39 PM
    I have always been careful about that final click just because once you click, then you have bought it.. I have paid for only one app - the MLB At Bat. To me it is well worth it. Spring Training through World Series; all the games are broadcast, a veritable smorgasboard of baseball. Since I grew up listening to Harry Carey and Jack Buck announce games on my Hitachi transistor radio (now that will date me), it takes me back. There is something special about listening and visualizing the game when you have a great announcer. I find the app well worth the price, but then I'm a baseball fanatic.
    04-05-11 09:24 AM
    newcollector, I was looking at the MLB app and it appears that it only broadcasts play by play with no visual broadcast, is this correct or can you watch games as well?
    04-05-11 12:54 PM
    I usually just DL off mobi or crackberry store. I've lost faith in the BB App World.
    04-05-11 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD