I want to preface this post by saying I won't and please don't discuss how to find or make any paid app free. Developers work hard to make apps and deserve any profit made.

But I HAVE to ask, most of these apps seem like simple java programs that are downloaded and installed with no serial numbers, etc. What keeps people from just sharing the apps like crazy?
    05-14-09 12:15 AM
    I hope it's honesty and integrity, to be honest. But a lot of apps are PIN-specific, so that might have something to do with it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-14-09 12:17 AM
    The average BB app normally has to go through a verification process through a server first so they're pretty secure compared to other apps developed for other OS's.
    05-14-09 10:33 AM
    honesty. and mostly my friends with blackberrys arent particularly interested in the premium games i download lol
    05-14-09 12:52 PM
    BB apps have a lot of pin specific registration codes and the attractiveness to hack the apps is just not there.

It's a totally different environment for WM. Not to mention the consumer oriented apps have basically just started to come forward in the last year or so...
    05-14-09 12:54 PM
    I blame these guys:

05-14-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD