Im sorry im a noob and these questions might be stupid but...

Is the best way to get new apps to the storm through an app loader, if so which ones are the best, or download off of the sitcky in this forum, and are those updated often????

Any response will seriously help
    01-16-09 09:38 AM
    Easiest way to download a piece of software for your storm is to do it via OTA (over the air). Most companies will give you a link to the OTA download.

If you don't have that option, the best app loader is the one that actually comes with the desktop manager software. It's made by blackberry and should have the best options for you.
    01-16-09 09:43 AM
    I have a mac so i dont have desktop manager...??

Also where is the best place for OTA download, like is there a list of apps?
    01-16-09 11:56 AM
    I have a mac so i dont have desktop manager...??

Also where is the best place for OTA download, like is there a list of apps?
    What are you looking to download? It all depends on that. I think there is a thread somewhere (prob in the 3rd party app section) for ota downloads.

Also, if you have a mac (like me), you can try using pocketmac. Some have had successes, some have not. I really just use the OTA apps.
    01-16-09 12:05 PM
    01-16-09 12:07 PM
    got it.... but are these the only available apps?????

someone introduced me to berrystore (berrystore.com) which contains a list of apps that i have never seen on the OTA list, but all those are available for OTA download
    01-16-09 01:55 PM
    Besides the thread here there is a Storm Wiki too which has a list of OTA Apps...

BlackBerry Storm Wiki: The BlackBerry Storm Wiki with all the information you want to know!
    01-16-09 01:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD