I asked this a long time ago, but didn't really get any helpful advice, so I figured I would ask again now that the new version of app world was just released.

I have an app (Canadian Press Mobile) that I bought and paid for under Appworld V1.0. Once I updated to app world V1.1 when I go into Myworld it now says that "This app is not currently available for your device/carrier". When I go on my computer though and search there for "Canadian Press Mobile" and see what carriers/phones it supports it clearly says it suppoorts both the 9530 and MTS. Anyone else having this issues that apps they were previously able to download now say they are not available?

Another appt hat does this for me is Poynt, which i'm not to concerned about cause I know where to get it OTA and I don't pay for it, but it sucks that under V1 I was able to pay for an app and under V1.1 i am now unable to download it.
    09-30-09 01:14 PM
    I would also like an OTA link...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 07:36 PM
    still have not found a solution to this....Poynt started working all of a sudden, but canadian press mobile does not.
    10-24-09 07:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD