I just got my BB tour yesterday and while trying to download a few apps, namely telenav and Flycast V2 my phone keeps telling me that these are unavailable for my device. I've emailed the links to myself and checked through app world. Flycast even says it's available for the BB tour... Is there another way to install these? or how about a way to get VZnav for free unless Telenav is really that much better. I'm trying out NAV4ALL and so far it's decent just a but convoluted, it doesn't tell me a time to destination or anything.

any ideas? Loving the BB just having a few hiccups here and there

edit: in fact this one says it's for the verizon BB tour WTF?!
    Last edited by liftedplane; 10-03-09 at 10:45 AM. Reason: more info
    10-03-09 10:44 AM
    AmazeGPS

Is free and is voice guided GPS, I really like it and works great for me...

Here's the link to it, you can also find other free apps on here...download from your BB browser

http://m.crackberry.com/otaapps.html
    10-03-09 10:47 AM
    I checked and I do have the proper os... etc, not that I wouldn't
    10-03-09 10:49 AM
    AmazeGPS

Is free and is voice guided GPS, I really like it and works great for me...

Here's the link to it, you can also find other free apps on here...download from your BB browser

http://m.crackberry.com/otaapps.html
    trying amaze right now, still would like to figure out why apps that are stated as being specific to my handset aren't working... what is the problem guys?
    10-03-09 11:00 AM
    Well I dexided nav4all is fine for gps. Only now I can't figure out why flycast won't install still for no reason it says that it's for the tour then app world tells me it isn't

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 12:58 PM
    Is your BB browser set as BB rather in IE or others?
    10-03-09 03:23 PM
    Yes it Is set for bb. I've even tried to search. Using just appworld. Still no dice

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD