I am new to apps on a BB

I downloaded a few from App world to my phone

What if I switch devices ? Are they stored somewhere or do they transfer over when you use device switch wizard in BBDM

Also Can you adjust the screen, one corner is a 1/16 deeper than the other corners, works good just noticed it visually

Thanks
    11-12-09 06:11 PM
    I am new to apps on a BB

I downloaded a few from App world to my phone

What if I switch devices ? Are they stored somewhere or do they transfer over when you use device switch wizard in BBDM
    Apps should be no problem when re-installed on a new device. If the app has a license key, a new one should be produced since usually the key is somehow based on the PIN, which changes with devices. But... I personally don't recommend App World, instead get your apps from here . The reason for this recommendation is due to issues I've had switching devices and App World.

Also Can you adjust the screen, one corner is a 1/16 deeper than the other corners, works good just noticed it visually
    Take it to VZW, I believe they may help. Although, if it's working right... what's 0.0625" gonna matter, really. If it bugs ya that much, like I said take it to VZW.
    11-12-09 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD