while ScoreMobile and many other apps provide scores for NCAA football and basketball, i have yet to find one that gives college baseball info. with the college world series just around the corner, i would love to find an app that includes NCAA baseball scores! anybody know of one??
    06-16-10 06:27 PM
    How 'bout them TIGERS. Omaha ba-bee. I have been looking as well, with no luck. I, and others, have added in the ScoreMobile thread that it would be great to get NCAA baseball games. No response or results yet. Maybe someone out there in Crackberry land has a solution. Help us please.
    06-16-10 07:27 PM
    How 'bout them TIGERS. Omaha ba-bee. I have been looking as well, with no luck. I, and others, have added in the ScoreMobile thread that it would be great to get NCAA baseball games. No response or results yet. Maybe someone out there in Crackberry land has a solution. Help us please.
    [off topic]ooooh yeah!! The super regionals were great although it was insanely hot. The heat index for monday's game was 105, but it was totally worth the sunburn! Can't wait to see what the Tigers can do in omaha, it will be painful to have to watch them on tv, since i am used to sitting 5 rows up directly behind home plate. [/off topic]

anybody found one yet??
    06-16-10 07:50 PM
    Well, it's not an App but you can get baseball scores via ESPN Mobile. There's a section called "NCAA Sports" and there you'll be able track scores of the CWS. ESPN is covering the event on TV, too. ESPN mobile can be accessed at m dot espn dot com.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-10 10:29 PM
    ESPN is what I have done to this point (no season tix). However, they are not on the regular ESPN refresh schedule (15 sec, 30 sec, etc.) No offense, we are looking for something better. I mean Solid Orange wants video from the 5th row behind the plate. Are we asking too much?
    Last edited by coachmac; 06-17-10 at 02:37 AM. Reason: rephrasing
    06-17-10 02:35 AM
    ESPN is what I have done to this point (no season tix). However, they are not on the regular ESPN refresh schedule (15 sec, 30 sec, etc.) No offense, we are looking for something better. I mean Solid Orange wants video from the 5th row behind the plate. Are we asking too much?
    Of course you want an APP. I wish there was one, too, lke they have for the Golf and World Cup tournaments. I have been looking via Google, but I am not finding any solutions beyond ESPN. Some games will be televised on ESPN Mobile TV. Other than that, I can't find an app. Good luck with your search. I wonder whether there is enough interest in the College World Series to create an app. I don't even know of one on the Iphone, and if's not available there, it probably don't exist. But, if you find one, please keep us posted.
    06-17-10 05:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD