Hey there,

I was just wondering whilst looking through the App Store whether this App really works?! It says that I can control my music on my computer with my Storm?! I mean this would be just magic! I've been looking for an app like this for a long time but still I'm not quite sure whether to download it...
    Can anyone of you please be so kind and help me? Maybe anyone of you has already downloaded it and is therefore able to tell me whether I can really get all that stuff like Wikipedia entries and lyrics!
    In addition, they say that I can also tell my Storm to switch my computer off after a certain time? This would be real magic, I can hardly believe it!

Thank you very much for you help!
    Hello from London,
    Michelle.
    03-18-10 05:26 AM
    There is a trial available for the software....so ive jus installed it and gonna giv it a try...will report back later...
    03-18-10 06:30 AM
    well you need to create an account on there website which it won't let me do. gets stuck at activating account option...

i might look into this further later...but haven't got the time now...let me know if you have any luck...
    03-18-10 06:40 AM
    Oh yes strange! The same happened to me aswell with the account stuff... I simply copied the link but then it worked!
    Thank you for helping me! I would be very pleased if you told me as soon as you worked the problem out!
    03-18-10 08:00 AM
    I'd be very interested to hear some feedback on this app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-10 11:09 AM
    I finally decided to buy it for this small amount! And it is worth every penny! Works as promised and is fast as **** especially on wifi! I can recommend it!
    I'm using it with iTunes! Here's a link to their website( MuCo Online ), watch the video if you're interested! I wrote them that they should make a new one with all features because the video shows an outdated version!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Schnienii; 03-21-10 at 03:31 AM.
    03-20-10 12:49 PM
    Hello guys,

I've just downloaded it and I gotta say it is fab!
    U can connect to ur computer using wireless and then choose any song u'd like to listen to. I always use it when I'm in bed at night and I got used to listen to songs until I fall asleep. Therefore I choose via my bb to switch my computer off after like 30 minutes and it works... I'm really happy and it is really not much money for such a great app...
    M.
    03-25-10 06:48 AM
    I just downloaded this app to my PC and my BB storm 2 and it will not connect even though my desktop is logged into MuCo. What other setup is involved other than signing up and downloading and installing the desktop and BB apps? I am only on a trial but if this works I will def buy the app, but right now its a thumbs down for me.

I added my music directory and it finds it on MuCo desktop, everything seems to be set up and I also got a go ahead on the BB saying my sign on was good, but when it tries to connect is where it stops and hangs.
    03-25-10 11:28 AM
    Ugh....no Mac support. I'm gonna email the developers and see if they can get on that as all of my music is on my iTunes on my MacBook Pro
    03-25-10 12:31 PM
    I'm gonna revise my previous statement:

I e-mailed [email protected] and he was FAST at getting back to me and let me know they are a small team and will develop a Mac desktop application if the need for it is great. They are also currently working on an application for the Tour.

I'm gonna get a copy of the desktop software and try to run it on VMware Fusion running a copy of Windows 7 beta and see if it works on my MacBook.
    03-25-10 01:10 PM
    Ugh....no Mac support. I'm gonna email the developers and see if they can get on that as all of my music is on my iTunes on my MacBook Pro
    ^^^ agree'd
    03-25-10 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD