Does a BES sync eat up APP Memory???
    04-03-09 02:20 PM
    Like I said in my OP im running .113 on ATT.
    But like you say in your details...it says you are running .83 and "lovin it". Prolly why he asked...just syin
    04-03-09 02:21 PM
    its viigo. i loved using it but it would drain the life outa my phone if i left it running.uninstalled it and phone is running great.i just use opera and surf the net for what i want.opera is fast so i get what i want quick. cant say i miss viigo that much. plus i use poynt as well so that gives me alot of what i need and it runs better on my phone.
    Yeah i uninstalled pocket express cause everyone said viigo was better but I am thinking of switching back the only thing I really like about viigo is the RSS but dont know if that is worth keeping in the long run. I am not looking to have 50mb for free memory cause i want to use my phone for what it is made for and load apps and games but to have it consistantly around 35 would be nice.

I do have quick pull set to go off at 5 every morning so i do start the day fresh and depending on how things are running (or if i am bored at work) ill do another quick pull say around 9 in the evening
    04-03-09 02:24 PM
    if i have google maps is there any point in keeping BB maps?
    04-03-09 02:25 PM
    The only reason I see is the fact that some programs link directly with Blackberry Maps. I have "Where" on my phone and it links directly with Blackberry Maps, thats the only reason I havent deleted it to save a little memory.
    04-03-09 02:30 PM
    Where and WeatherBug are the only two apps I know of that require link to BBMaps.
    04-03-09 02:31 PM
    I would have to believe a lot has been removed to get 50+ like Docs to go, the games, Visual VM, etc.
    04-03-09 02:43 PM
    I would have to believe a lot has been removed to get 50+ like Docs to go, the games, Visual VM, etc.
    Correct. Bottom line: if you need it, keep it; if it's there "just because", remove it and free up memory.
    04-03-09 02:48 PM
    Is pocket express a memory drainer? My memory just drains after using that program.

Beeray
    04-04-09 09:24 AM
    if you have over 50 mb of app memory still then you need to check out some free apps. i have 45 downloaded apps/games with my custom theme on .109/.113/.114 hybrid slimmed and get 36mb after a bat pull
    04-04-09 01:00 PM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD