Hi in my BB desktop app, when i click Applications tab, it was loading apps from phone and shows a update available.

Below that it is showing "Exceeded available space by 0 bytes."

I cant perform any action here, even unable able to remove any app through Desktop software.

Note: Around 19 MB of app space is available in phone, I saw using
    options--> Memory.

ScreenShot:
    Last edited by karumudi7; 03-20-11 at 01:40 AM.
    03-20-11 01:36 AM
    No one here, to help me out???
    03-23-11 11:38 AM
    Did you try a battery pull? Maybe that will give you more memory and maybe enough space for you to update your device.
    03-23-11 12:03 PM
    As I said already, in my phone it is showing 19MB, but in desktop sft only I am getting like that, also only my laptop connected to internet.
    I updated already, but it is showing again about the update.
    03-23-11 12:09 PM
    yes, but did you try a battery pull to reset the phone? Can you back up data? If so you might want to try a security wipe after you back up (under security on the options - just check emails and contacts adn wipe and reload your info) ....plus that update notification USED to be a glitch...not sure about now however
    03-23-11 01:24 PM
    Same here. Pearl 8120, OS4.5, Windows DM 6.0.1.18, device shows 11MB free, DM shows zero. Battery pull did not help, security wipe seems like overkill for this situation.
    04-06-11 10:15 AM
    Well security wipe is just a suggestion - it is much faster than a complete wipe and only takes a few minutes. I do it every few months just to clean things out and usually I gain some memory back.

BUT, I just checked my Storm on DM 6 and it says the same thing about my phone - exceeded available storage., but I have about 30MB free. So i would ignore it unless your phone starts acting up.
    04-06-11 10:31 AM
    have same problem, now solved by trying install the memo using application loader!
    03-17-12 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD