hey all,

i am facing a wired problem with my 9100. application memory keeps decreasing everyday. using os 6.708

i need to delete any apps, and do a battery pull and it comes back to 30 MB and within 2 days its become 4 MB.

anyone have idea on this???
    01-10-12 03:02 AM
    thats just normal usage loss.
    no big deal
    just do reboots daily and make sure your media is stored on the memory card.

if youre technically inclined you can shrink your OS and free up around another 30
    01-11-12 12:55 PM
    The issue your suffering from is known as "memory leak". Functions of your device such as apps use memory when they are in use and are suppose to release them when their closed. Depending on the os your using some are more stable then others at releasing memory when their no longer in use.

When I was using os6 I would frequently dwindle down into the 30's, for this reason I downgraded back to os5. Under os5 I'm stable at 115.

Only thing I can really say is close whatever apps your using when your down with them {return key instead of end call button}, battery pulls often, try another os or even downgrade to os5.
    01-11-12 05:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD