There are a few apps that will crop or re-size images.
    I was looking for one which would do the following:
    1) Adjust the contrast and brightness
    2) Adjust the saturation (eg. RGB an so on)
    3) sharpen or soften the image quality.

Are there any apps out there which would do that?
    07-27-09 07:28 PM
    i would like one of these as well. on top of this id like to be able to adjust imgs for my home screen. they never seem to fit quite like id like them to
    07-28-09 12:10 AM
    i would like one of these as well. on top of this id like to be able to adjust imgs for my home screen. they never seem to fit quite like id like them to
    Adjusting images for the home screen is straight forward.
    Go into the media and explore. Find the image and you can zoom in on the image. Once you have zoomed in, you can re-center it.
    After that - select "save as home screen image".

Done!

It's the steps before that where a photograph is a bit too dark or bright and I would like to adjust the contrast and gamma.
    07-28-09 12:37 AM
    Adjusting images for the home screen is straight forward.
    Go into the media and explore. Find the image and you can zoom in on the image. Once you have zoomed in, you can re-center it.
    After that - select "save as home screen image".

Done!

It's the steps before that where a photograph is a bit too dark or bright and I would like to adjust the contrast and gamma.
    id like to zoom out and get the whole pict in and its not all quite fitting. can i zoom out more?
    07-28-09 01:01 AM
    id like to zoom out and get the whole pict in and its not all quite fitting. can i zoom out more?
    In other words, add a black/white border so you can zoom out/make image smaller on the home screen.
    (I usually take the photo with the subject smaller than the full screen, you can always zoom in but harder to go wide angle)
    07-28-09 01:38 AM
    In other words, add a black/white border so you can zoom out/make image smaller on the home screen.
    (I usually take the photo with the subject smaller than the full screen, you can always zoom in but harder to go wide angle)
    im not seeing how to add a border?...
    07-28-09 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD