Was wondering if there is an app that allows you to cut parts out of the music and make em into ringtones from your phone. I know there's programs for the computer, but I wanna be able to make ringtones on my phone. Does anybody know of an app like this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-28-09 08:19 AM
    There is a ringtone maker app in AppWorld, jus go into the music section and you'll see it listed I think is $2.99 I'm not really sure of the name tho...
    08-28-09 08:25 AM
    There is a beta app called OD-RG...you can find it at
    S4BB Limited
    I have it installed on my phone, but have not used it yet. So i can't tell you if it works well or not. It is free and worth a shot though.
    08-28-09 09:11 AM
    It's not an app, but I use makeownringtone.com then have it emailed to my phone. I've been happy with it, and haven't gotten any spam from using that email.
    08-28-09 02:02 PM
    Nice site, thanks for the tip.

It's not an app, but I use makeownringtone.com then have it emailed to my phone. I've been happy with it, and haven't gotten any spam from using that email.
    08-28-09 03:28 PM
    I just bought MP3 ringtone creator from appworld and it works very well. I recommend it.

forkup

08-28-09 04:23 PM
    There's other apps out there for your desktop .. Cuts and crops the song then just transfer to your phone

08-28-09 04:29 PM
    I know theirs plenty of websites and programs for the computer, but I want one that u can use on ur phone. And I bought the MP3 ringtone creator from app world. Its alright, but u can't edit the length of the ringonte. It always makes it 30 seconds. I want to be able to edit the length of ringtone. Anybody else know of a program like this?
    08-31-09 01:16 AM
    I demo'd mp3 ringtone maker and it took 3 minutes to load a song into the program....not the list, but the individual song. It does say it will run slow on older devices.
    08-31-09 09:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD