Is there a BB self app maker out there? What I am looking for is a very simple app maker that I can drop a web address into and edit a basic icon that you load on your mobile device and it just takes you to a discussion page, and logs you on a site for a small non-profit I help run. Apps for I-Phone, Droid and Treo would also need to be made after I make this one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 01:02 PM
    Is there a BB self app maker out there? What I am looking for is a very simple app maker that I can drop a web address into and edit a basic icon that you load on your mobile device and it just takes you to a discussion page, and logs you on a site for a small non-profit I help run. Apps for I-Phone, Droid and Treo would also need to be made after I make this one.

quick launch would do this I think. There is another app that will let you create a icon on your home screen to launch.
    04-02-10 01:24 PM
    you mean like a bookmark on your menu?
    04-02-10 01:46 PM
    I am thinking an icon on your desktop, something like Facebook or Bing has that you click and it bypasses all the extra steps and just takes you to the site. It would be nice if it also logged you on as well. We have a form that we are getting ready to relaunch and I think the users would like to have a 1 button option to get there.

04-02-10 01:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD