Does anyone know of any apps I can use for local infomation? For example, i used Yellowpages mobile with my curve. Is there any apps out there for the storm yet?
    01-15-09 12:34 PM
    You can use bberry maps, vz navigator gives you a lot more info like local events, or install google maps.

Just turn on GPS first
    01-15-09 12:41 PM
    Is there anything else like yellowpages mobile? maybe something simular to it.
    01-15-09 12:56 PM
    Is there anything else like yellowpages mobile? maybe something simular to it.
    I went to yellowpages.com the other night and it said they were working on a storm version. I figure everyone is gearing towards April for the app center release... Or it just hasn't been out that long... Either way yellowpages is working on it.
    01-15-09 01:35 PM
    Question 1. How do u turn on gps on the storm?
    Question 2. Is there any application similar to infospace find it. Google maps is cool but doesn't do it like info space did it. (Movie times,restaurants,directory listings)
    01-15-09 02:34 PM
    Question 1. How do u turn on gps on the storm?
    Question 2. Is there any application similar to infospace find it. Google maps is cool but doesn't do it like info space did it. (Movie times,restaurants,directory listings)
    The answer to how to turn gps on is:

Options> Advanced Options> GPS> Set GPS Services to Location On.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-15-09 04:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD