I just got the updated One Touch Launcher, which works fine, but I'd like something that's more customizable. The One Touch has preset shortcuts, which I'll never likely use and don't want to have to scroll through to get to the ones I do use plus it won't allow me to add some of my apps (they don't all show in the one touch settings). It also doesn't allow for browser shortcuts, which would be a nice feature.

Does anyone know of a similar launcher that is more customizable and preferably free?

Thanks in advance!
    09-29-10 11:12 AM
    QuickLaunch and ShortCutMe. Both offer what you're looking for, if I read that correctly. I have both and love them. Yes, both. I couldn't decide which one so I use both.
    09-29-10 11:16 AM
    QuickLaunch and ShortCutMe. Both offer what you're looking for, if I read that correctly. I have both and love them. Yes, both. I couldn't decide which one so I use both.
    Thanks for the suggestions! I was really wanting something free since I don't want to have to pay for something I can do if I weren't so lazy LOL But since you have used both, which one do you think would be better? All I really want is to be able to launch a few websites and some apps (BB App World, Facebook, YouMail and a few others).

Also, do you know if this is referred to as being something else other than a "launcher"? I ask only because I don't have a lot of luck turning up results on searches, I just happened to come across the one I have now by accident.

Thanks again!
    09-29-10 11:28 AM
    QL rocks, after I downloaded One Touch Launcher, I was hooked and had to go buy QL.....they are very similar except QL let's you put what you want in the list, with a press of the space bar to pop it up.

You might try searching for short cuts, but I think you will like QL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-29-10 03:01 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions!

For now I'll keep using the One Touch Launcher as I've figured out a work around for adding web sites by getting launchers from Home | Think One Zero and adding them to OTL. So far its working great!

Thanks again!
    09-29-10 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD