i looked around and havent seen anything so im asking here. I would love an app that lets you edit pictures from your blackberry. for instance if someone sends me a pic and i wanna use it as a background but its too bright or too dark and would like to lighten/darken it. or to turn it black and white etc.

i know you can do some of these features from the camera but as far as already taken pictures, there is nothing to change them once they are taken.

anybody that knows of an app that i missed or that could develop it would be my hero!
    03-20-09 03:46 PM
    Hi,

You can check out our application called Doodle (CrackBerry Store Link). It is for $2.99, and can be cheaper if you purchase it as a bundle with one of our other applications from the MobiHand store.

It allows you to take pictures, open pictures stored on your device, draw on your pictures or on a blank/colored canvas, and apply some cool effects such as Grayscale, Inverted Colors, Infrared and Sepia.

Tafasa
    03-20-09 04:14 PM
    The only thing I have found that does this is a doodling app by Tafasa. It isn't quite as advanced as you mentioned but it does allow you to convert pictures to sepia, black and white, and a few others. The main app is actually a drawing tool though.

Here's a link with more information.

Tafasa
    03-20-09 04:15 PM
    beat me to it by a minute haha
    03-20-09 04:16 PM
    haha ok ill look into it and see what it can do....i used to have a sony ericsson k800i and you could really edit the pix on there. there were alot of features to make them look how you want and i got so used to having it that now i just realized i cant edit pix on my phone
    but hopefully this will help so thanks!
    03-20-09 04:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD