Would it be possible to build (and would anybody like to do it?) an app that allowed the user to change automatically the sound profile at particular times of the day/week.

For example, I would love for the phone to automatically go into "vibrate only" whenever I go to class - MWF from 9 to 11AM, for example. At 11AM it would switch back to my prefrered normal sound profile.

Could this be done?
    08-26-09 10:24 AM
    ohhh NOW that is an app i could use...I am always having to change my profiles before bed...when i go to work..when i get home...i like that idea ..also another app would be a minutes counter...say you punch in the time that you want it to keep track of your phone usage minutes (say between 7 a.m to 5 pm) and with a click you can see your usage...i'd like that...
    08-26-09 10:29 AM
    I believe this app exists already. Do a search.....
    08-26-09 10:38 AM
    Check out 'Profiler' in the CB App Store for automatic sound profile changing:

BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store

Joe
    08-26-09 10:39 AM
    Check out 'Profiler' in the CB App Store for automatic sound profile changing:

BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry Store

Joe
    Thanks! I'll check it out.
    08-26-09 10:40 AM
    profiler is ok............

it does not work with any 3rd party screen locking apps
    08-26-09 11:31 AM
    profiler is ok............

it does not work with any 3rd party screen locking apps
    So it doesn't work with stormslider? That's a deal breaker.
    08-26-09 12:13 PM
    So it doesn't work with stormslider? That's a deal breaker.
    nope it does not work.....i downloaded it only to find that out after I bought it.....
    08-26-09 02:04 PM
    OK, so I reiterate. Could someone write a program that did this that also works with screen locks like stormslider and pattern lock. The program's failure to work if the screen is locked seems like a real significant limitation!
    08-27-09 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD