Piggy backs onto your call log.

Busy? Hit contact in call log and select

call back in 15 mins / 30 mins / 1 hour / user set time

Then either - alarm + "do you want to call *** *** *** YES / NO"? Promt on screen

Or - just starts calling and some sort of alarm to tell you to get the phone to your ear QUICK! (or swaps to speaker phone to hear ringing -(with option on screen to revert to handset) + auto hang up and re-dial if busy)

USES:

"He is not in but will be back in 30 mins" (but you are too busy with other stuff to remember and cant be bothered to make a diary entry to remind you)

Called a number but it is busy
    - perhaps it can have a 'call back' function - every 5 / 10 /15 mins / or constant callback attempts

I WOULD BUY IT!

Does this exist? if not make it please!
    Last edited by Casper TFG; 11-28-08 at 05:54 PM.
    11-28-08 05:50 PM
    That would be very nice to have, especially since I forget to call my customers back half the time

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 01:52 PM
    Rock on!

Yeah, I often have narrow time windows to operate in (especially with international calls) and sometimes it seems if I blink and send an email or two I have suddenly missed the time slot to call back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-29-08 03:10 PM
    It's a great idea. If I would have time I would get on with that!
    11-29-08 03:37 PM
    TalkLater v1.0 for BlackBerry Smartphones | CrackBerry.com

Looks like somebody made it!
    Last edited by Casper TFG; 01-27-09 at 10:44 AM.
    01-27-09 08:44 AM
    hah!

btw, we also just updated the app to version 1.1.0, which includes snooze. You can update the app if you already downloaded it by selecting "Check for Updates" from the menu in the main TalkLater screen.

Or you can just select your download method from Software - SimpleLeap Software, LLC
    01-27-09 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD