Im at my wits end with this problem. Because im completely broke so i dont have the money to be replacing my blackberry and im not sure if cricket wireless will cover this in their warrent. Well anyways i have a blackberry 8530. Last night it started acting up so i preformed a battery pull. I left my phone on the table and came back 20 minutes later to see the bar fully loaded but my blackberry not starting. So i left for another 10 minutes and when i came back i had a pure white screen that said app error 523 reset. After some reserch on the internet i tried turing it on in safety mode by holding the escape key but it simply wont work. Than i downloaded the Blackberry Desktop manager but i cant get my Blackberry to connect to it because all it does is reboot and sit at the white screen and i keep getting an error message from the manager saying the software cannot communicate with my device because it is dead or rebooting. is there any other fixes for the white screen/ app error 523? Or a way i can force the blackberry desktop manager to recognize my device? The phone is only 3 months old and i feel like ive tried everything
    02-22-12 08:16 AM
    By the way im a broke college kid which is why i cant afford a new phone and have to go through cricket wireless lol
    02-22-12 08:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD