I am having this problem and cannot get a connection through DM or going to the APP loader through program files. I have tried both ways several times to no avail. Sprint is sending me a new BB but there is a lot of stuff on this phone that I don't want to lose and I would rather keep the one I got. Any suggestions?
    in the "important" thread, there is a link to wipe/upgrade/downgrade..... click on that, in the advanced section there is another link "how to backup 3rd party apps..... click that
    04-17-09 03:03 PM
    in the "important" thread, there is a link to wipe/upgrade/downgrade..... click on that, in the advanced section there is another link "how to backup 3rd party apps..... click that
    Thanks Casper but all of this includes connecting to the DM. I cannot even get my laptop to recognize the usb is hooked up.
    04-17-09 03:56 PM
    I plugged up my Windows Mobile phone (trying to switch back to it is what started this problem) and it wasn't connecting either. I restarted my laptop and bam...it is recognizing the USB connection. I went through APP Loader, the way Scandalex explained, and wiped EVERY theme and the last third party app that I installed. Battery pull and.......to be continued
    04-17-09 04:37 PM
    Back in business. Sweeeettttt
    04-17-09 04:41 PM
    what was the last app that was giving you the trouble?
    04-17-09 05:09 PM
    Yeah we might want to avoid that one

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 05:12 PM
    wierd i called sprint today about slow texts and they were refreshing my phone and after deleting mms and nextel client and a reboot i was getting a ECEO app error then the 523 error with white screen.. that eceo app is the ticket master app. so after 4 reboots and quickly going into Hrt i managed to get the phone working again
    05-08-09 06:53 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD