i have the tour.. i keep gettin the app error 523 over and over.. i dont know how to NOT get the stupid error it boots up.. as soon as it turns on i get an uncaught java error.. idk how to wipe the phone i've been tryin and i'm dumb founded =\
    02-05-11 06:08 PM
    Usually that's a software error. You can check if it's an app by pulling out the battery, putting it back in and holding the back/escape button while the device boots. If it boots, then it's an app - check anything recently installed or a changed setting somewhere. If it gives that error again, then reloading the software is a must.

For that, try this guide.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-11 07:38 PM
    You can try booting in safe mode also. Here's how: http://forums.crackberry.com/f141/bo...e-mode-572399/
    02-05-11 08:51 PM
    I got this error for the first time yesterday when I was using BlackBerry Password Keeper. The error popped up and all i could do was press reset, nothing else.

BlackBerry booted up normally and I haven't had it happen since strange.

The only new app I recently installed was Mr Number Call Block. That may or may not have caused the error.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-11 05:49 AM
    some app u installed caused this...happened to me got rid of the new app and no prbs after
    02-09-11 10:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD