I've been reading whatever posts about this I can find...but my computer is still not recognizing my device...i know what app has caused it but how am i ever going to get it off of there if i can't get the DM software to recognize it and run the app loader? i installed whatever upgrade i needed to on the DM software and also even tried to see if it would work on my old laptop. at this point i'd be happy just to restore it, rather than lose everything but i cant even do that...im def at my wits end. HELP.
    01-01-09 06:51 PM
    Close DM and then navigate to here:

c:\program files\common files\research in motion\apploader

In that folder the is a file called Loader. Try using that instead of DM
    01-01-09 06:55 PM
    tried running that from the location you suggested and its the same thing when i try to run it from the DM app loader. it still will not recognize my device. I just can't seem to find a way for the laptop to even recognize that the bb is connected thru the usb cable. and everything is working properly as far as the usb ports are concerned. Thanks though i appreciate the response
    01-01-09 07:04 PM
    Try it without the battery in the phone.
    01-01-09 07:08 PM
    also tried that, still nothing ugh. but thank you again.
    01-01-09 07:28 PM
    i am having problem with my blackberry.it does not show the main menu,so it is giving an error 523.anyone who can solve this problem.plz reply me?
    01-05-09 03:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD