So this has happened a couple of times now phones working fine then I have a look at the screen which is white-washed and it says App Error 523 with the only option being clicking reset.

After clicking reset the phone basically does a soft reset. After the phone soft resets on occasion some of my menu items have dissapeared and dont return until I do another soft reset but other times the phone just restarts and everything is fine until the next time the message comes up.

Any ideas?
    05-04-09 05:21 PM
    You more than likely will need to reload the device software to get rid of that application error. Sounds like something could be corrupted on the bb.
    05-04-09 06:18 PM
    It can't be surely no new software been installed since I got it etc, I don't want to start playing about with reloading software, knowing my luck something will go wrong.
    05-05-09 02:53 PM
    whenever there is an app error 523 the only way to fix it is to wipe and reload the os
    05-05-09 03:10 PM
    I would go to your carriers website and download the software on your computer. Also make sure that you have DM 4.6. If you reload the software I am pretty sure that the app error will go away.
    05-05-09 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD