PLEASE HELP
    my blackberry is giving me the horrible 205 error i have tried following instructions but im not getting anywhere is there anyone that can help and explain in abc languag to e.me im desperate xx
    06-16-10 04:29 AM
    App Error 205 is a pain in the rear. But thankfully, it's fixable! I take it you received this error when you were installing an update? You will need to download a program called BBSAK from here:

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Onto your computer. Once downloaded and installed plug in your phone and open the program and do a Factory Wipe on your phone. Let the phone do it's thing and after it is finished, go to c:/program files/common files/Research in Motion/Shared/Loader Files/ what ever OS you have installed on your computer and search in there for the Loader.exe program. Open that program and follow the on screen instructions to reload the OS. Unfortunately your phone will not have saved any of your data, so hopefully you have made a backup at some point.
    06-16-10 09:08 AM
    PLEASE HELP
    my blackberry is giving me the horrible 205 error i have tried following instructions but im not getting anywhere is there anyone that can help and explain in abc languag to e.me im desperate xx
    Please try not to double post next time, no matter how desperate you are.

I just posted a reply to the other copy of this post...
    06-16-10 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD