help everyone i need help the above message appeared after downloading the desk yop have tried to follow everyones instructions but nothing is happening can someone please helpand explain in basic abc terms to me cos i cant follow complicated instructions im desperate xx
    06-16-10 04:28 AM
    help everyone i need help the above message appeared after downloading the desk yop have tried to follow everyones instructions but nothing is happening can someone please helpand explain in basic abc terms to me cos i cant follow complicated instructions im desperate xx
    Ok... Caml down. Panic will help you brick your berry for good try each of the possible things down here...

a. Try a Battery Pull: With the device on, remove the battery for 30seconds;
    b. Try a Safe Mode Boot: When the loading bar shows up, hold the escape key arrow right to the trackpad) till it either boots or go 205;
    c. Pray you have a recent back up of your phone's data;
    d. Plug the device to the PC, load Desktop Manager, try to create a backup. Then go Application Loader and try to remove the last app you installed;
    e. Download BBSAK, plug the device to the PC, if you don't have a password on the device when it asks for one, just hit OK). Ask for a Factory wipe;

Did everything fail? Time to update you OS. Sorry but you're gonna have to read it all:

Lecture 22: How to Install or Upgrade your BlackBerry Operating System (OS)

Lecture 36: How to Upgrade Your BlackBerry's OS Using App Loader

Lecture 12: How to Reload the Operating System on a "Nuked" BlackBerry

As long as you keep your cool, you'll be fine. Good luck!
    06-16-10 09:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD