Hi all,

I am using a Blackberry Storm and facing this problem "App error 200 Reset" sometimes when I install new applications.Its really irritating when this error comes up on startup screen.I have followed the following resolutions suggested:

1.Hard restart: Nothing happened.

2.OS reinstall: The storm is not being detected by Desktop manager.So there is no question of it in my case.

Right now I am unable to perform any operation.The device is not responding to any action that I am taking.May It would respond if I bang it on a wall

Can anybody please help me to resolve this issue.I have all my data on this device.

Thank you in advance...
    03-05-09 03:36 AM
    Can anybody help me please... ??
    03-05-09 04:15 AM
    The only thing I know to do in this situation is to run the App Loader which can hopefully just reinstall the OS and maintain the data you currently have.

For instructions for Vista(32-bit & 64-bit) or XP check out this thread.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ckberry-32322/

Hope this helps!
    03-05-09 08:14 AM
    The first thing I would try is try deleting any third party apps that you've got installed. Possibly one of them is causing the problem.

Let me know how you get on.
    03-05-09 08:15 AM
    The first thing I would try is try deleting any third party apps that you've got installed. Possibly one of them is causing the problem.

Let me know how you get on.
    Thanks for bringing that up, meant to say that using Loader you can remove modules without having to completely reinstall the OS.
    03-05-09 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD