My phone shut off and app 200 popped up, I did a battery pull and it fixed it. Then in the middle of the night it came back did another pull and its fixed again. How can I fix this for good? It will be a pain if this keeps up all day.
    Started after I dl Viigo. Any thoughts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 06:06 AM
    well i suggest removing viigo. you are getting an APP (application) error. if it started after you installed the app remove it and see if it goes away
    04-16-09 06:13 AM
    Sorry, I didn't mention it, I did delete viigo after I saw the app 200 error. Then all seemed fine until I woke up to the error again. Then another battery pull fixed it. I'm just hoping this doesn't keep up or do you know of any issues with this error? It seems like it is stuck in some memory cycle.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 06:36 AM
    did you do a 5 min batt pull? that seems to be a full reset.....
    04-16-09 06:58 AM
    yes I did a 5 minute reset. Now my phone just shuts off if I try to click on anything. I tried calling voicemail then turns black red led light then reboots. I am not getting the app 200 error anymore just this shutting off and rebooting.
    HaHa, I wish I could get a flawless working phone.
    04-16-09 07:45 AM
    if you reboot the BB and just leave it alone does it work?
    04-16-09 10:30 AM
    if you reboot the BB and just leave it alone does it work?
    ya, that's the weird thing, every few hours my phone just shuts down, sometimes with an app 200 error and sometimes with an error like J500 or something (I forgot to write it down the last time it had that error)
    I guess because it boots back up with no problems, it isn't too serious, but it sure is a PITA to have it shutdown 5 times a day.
    04-16-09 01:02 PM
    what i would do is UNinstall, through your DM, all your 3rd party apps. reboot and see what happens. if all is good then you know FOR SURE that an app is causing you pain. after a few hours, if its working properly, start putting back your apps ONE at a time, while trying to duplicate the issue.... when you get the issue again, you know the app that is causing it.... also if you can write down the FULL error and post it
    04-16-09 01:13 PM
    Good advice casper!
    I will write the next error code that comes my way.
    thanks for the help.
    04-16-09 01:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD