I'm trying to download apps from the blackberry app worl and it will say its downloaded and its says its saved to the media card but I can't ever find the app to open or anything.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-10 08:54 AM
    Go to Media > press then BB menu button > scroll to explore and look for it in ( media card > BlackBerry > appworld )
    06-10-10 09:01 AM
    Alright I found that but I don't have a appworld folder inside the blackberry one...?
    Go to Media > press then BB menu button > scroll to explore and look for it in ( media card > BlackBerry > appworld )
    06-10-10 10:23 AM
    Go into blackberry app world highlight the app that's say its on the media card hit your bb button and click install.

Sometimes when you have an app you got from app world and you uninstall it it still keeps it saved in app world so you don't have to hunt it down again so simply selecting it and hitting install while in app world will reinstall it to your blackberry.

06-10-10 12:17 PM
    Go into blackberry app world highlight the app that's say its on the media card hit your bb button and click install.

Sometimes when you have an app you got from app world and you uninstall it it still keeps it saved in app world so you don't have to hunt it down again so simply selecting it and hitting install while in app world will reinstall it to your blackberry.

I can see where in some cases this may be helpful, however if you know for a fact that you don't want the app should you also delete from the App World folder saved on your memory card? Can you delete the entire folder?
    06-10-10 02:20 PM
    Ya delete unnecessary apps.
    06-11-10 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD