Hi there, wondering if there are any simple apps where I can create a "to do" list on the web, and this would automatically sync with my BB so I can access the list either online at a desktop or through the BB?

I've been looking for a widget for iGoogle that would do this, can't seem to find anything yet............suggestions welcome, thank you!
    04-12-10 12:49 PM
    I love BugMe...... It's a GREAT reminder/todo app! However it doesn't sync.. it's a stand alone app.... At least I think
    04-12-10 01:16 PM
    upvise is not a bad app... a little clumsy but does the job!
    04-12-10 01:37 PM
    It's free, I believe I got it either from App World or on StormOTA.com

Can't remember. works pretty well.
    04-12-10 01:46 PM
    I am using this reqall reQall

I think this is the best one out there. Standard is free which is what I am using and it works great. You can add items using your voice or typing and have it email to you and add it to your reqall to-do list, which you can access on the web and your phone. You will be amazed at how well the voice dictation works, I know I was.
    04-12-10 02:42 PM
    There's a product called HoneyDew (VersatileMonkey.com - BlackBerry software including PodTrapper, the podcast manager | VersatileMonkey.com) that sort of does this. It's intended to sync up with someone elses bb (like your spouse), but you may be able to set it up to sync back to you.
    04-12-10 03:01 PM
    Hi there, wondering if there are any simple apps where I can create a "to do" list on the web, and this would automatically sync with my BB so I can access the list either online at a desktop or through the BB?

I've been looking for a widget for iGoogle that would do this, can't seem to find anything yet............suggestions welcome, thank you!
    There's one built into your blackberry. Probably under the applications folder on the default theme. It's called "Tasks"...
    04-12-10 04:45 PM
    There's one built into your blackberry. Probably under the applications folder on the default theme. It's called "Tasks"...
    Yup, & it will sync with Outlook. It's reminders can come in handy too.
    04-12-10 07:08 PM
    I use Roll Call Tasks lite...its the free version, the standard one you have to buy but the free one does the job for me.
    04-12-10 07:42 PM
    I don't have outlook at work so I think the "tasks" built into the BB won't be helpful? I do have net access so I'll check out the other suggestions, thank you........!
    04-13-10 02:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD